skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growing with Leslie Jo
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
3-17-09 Happy St. Patrick's Day!
What do you mean my dress is up too high?
Thanks Colleen for my pretty dress!
I'm the St. Patty's day Princess
Do you like the bloomers my dress comes with....green's mommy's favorite color!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(55)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
▼
2009
(238)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(20)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
▼
March
(23)
3-25-09 Story time
3-24-09 Spring? I don't think so!
3-23-09 More eating fun.
3-22-09 Daisy the protector
3-21-09 Leslie has discovered her pal Daisy
3-20-09 5 months old today
3-19-09 Mommy recoverying!
3-18-09 Daddy reading me a bedtime story
3-17-09 Happy St. Patrick's Day!
3-16-09 I love this sign...Thanks Aunt Sue!
3-15-09 Look how well I sit!
3-14-09 The Bear and The Sheep Go For A Walk
3-13-09 What a week!
3-10-09 Spring ahead....who thought of that!
3-9-09 Playing with daddy
3-8-09 Walking in my big girl stroller!
3-6-09 No pictures while I play with my measuring ...
3-3-09 2 hour delay with daddy
3-2-09 SPECIAL: DAISY EDITION
3-2-09 Mommy's tired after her run but I'll enter...
3-1-09 Shower for Joanne and Gary
2-28-09 Go Villanova! My cousin Shannon won the game!
2-27-09 Helping mommy with the measuring cups...I'...
►
February
(22)
►
January
(27)
►
2008
(75)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(19)
About Me
Tina
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment