skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growing with Leslie Jo
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
7-4-09 Happy Fourth of July
I got to ride in my charriot in the community parade....I was a sight to see.
Daisy couldn't go because she is afraid of the fire engines....so much for the bigger sister thing....I guess I'll just have to be brave for the both of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(55)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(21)
▼
2009
(238)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(20)
▼
July
(24)
7-27-09 Two fingers is on the move
7-25-09 New Stats....9month check up...all healthy
7-20-09 9 months old today!
7-19-09 Home from the Stampede...Buffalo Stampede...
Still more camping
Still more camping
More camping
712-09 to 7-15-09 CAMPING AT THE BEACH
7-11-09 Daddy stealing kisses
7-7-09 I learned to clap
7-6-09 Chillin with Daddy
7-5-09 Do you think this could be part of my circu...
7-4-09 Happy Fourth of July
7-3-09 ZOO Day
6-30-09 Daddy did it this time...why do they alway...
6-29-09 Lazy day with Mommy
6-28-09 Helena's Baptism
6-28-09 Happy Birthday Daddy!
6-27-09 Buckethead
6-26-09 Date night...Cabaret...for Daddy's Birthday!
6-25-09 Waterbabies with Daddy
6-22-09 Bad to the Bone
6-21-09 Long day with swim, bike ,run...now exersa...
6-20-09 8 months old
►
June
(18)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(27)
►
2008
(75)
►
December
(27)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(19)
About Me
Tina
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment